- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Retail and Ecomm focus
• Pivotal senior leadership role
Our client is one of the best known brands on planet, from their edgy design and advertising through to their heritage they have been at the forefront of mainstream fashion for many years.
Due to further growth across their Ecomm and Digital as well as their increase in retail focus they are offering a seasoned Head of marketing to join then on the next phase of the business.
- Lead, support and grow your team of 5 direct reports
- Strategic direction of multichannel retail with a focus on strengthening their Ecomm offering
- Lead relevant local consumer and shopper research and set up relevant brand performance trackers
- Localize relevant international creative assets, to implement relevant local trade and consumer marketing materials.
- Work with the sales team to set and deliver joint business plans across key Retailers
- Develop media strategy and implementation plan across TV, outdoor, digital, print, events, PR and in store.
- Develop and lead communications strategy
- You will have had extensive expeeiance in retail Marketing and strong exposure to Ecomm and digital
- Are an exception leader who gets in the trenches and has a very hands on approach
- Have utalised insights and analytics to present strong business cases to internal stakeholders
- Through savvy and creative initiatives can drive growth in a competitive market
- The ability to demonstrate logical and tactical thinking when developing promotional & marketing activity – consumer led thinking.
This is a great opportunity to get across multichannel marketing and drive the businesses in a huge growth phase. This role will also turn around very quickly with IV's starting on the 29th of April so don't delay with an expression of interest. On offer is a salary commensurate for experiences in a fashion retail environment $200k + package. The role may also require international travel. Please apply now and after application if you would like a confidential discussion contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347