- $100000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: + professional memberships
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Report directly to CEO
• Successful and growing business
This professional services prides itself on its progressive environment, commitment to professional development and consistent results. They have over 80 staff in Sydney and offer a range of consultancy services to large privately held business clients. This is an extremely successful and growing firm and therefore can offer opportunities for progression.
This is an opportunity for a group accountant to join directly from a professional services background
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing weekly payments
- Analysis of WIP and preparing reports.
- Preparation of Management Accounts for the group, and supervision of the finance assistant in preparing management accounts for the related entities.
- Management of Trust Account
- Preparing / reviewing payroll
- Assistance in annual budgeting
- To produce monthly reports as required by the business such as Billing & Collections and Productivity reports.
- To manage the Finance Assistant.
- To ensure that all finance processes and procedures are documented.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Big 4/Mid-tier professional services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to progresss into a finance manager role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Professional development
- Generous remuneration
- Pay review every 6 months
- Supportive environment