- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
Currently recruiting an experienced Assistant Project Manager for my client a specialist consultancy in strategic planning, development and project management, located in Melbourne. This client has been in operation in Sydney and Melbourne since 1999 and embraces the complexity of the built environment by delivering projects that better balance the needs of individuals, organisations and communities across sectors including Residential (high, medium + low density), Commercial + Large Office Fit Outs, Health + Aged Care, Hotels, Retail, Civil and Industrial.
Due to future growth plans in the business and a healthy pipeline of projects, an opportunity for a Project Manager has arisen. This opportunity would see you join the established and experienced team in the Melbourne office where you will have the opportunity to partner with an Associate and work on high profile projects gaining exposure and experience on projects from inception through to completion ensuring projects are completed within time, scope and budget constraints. You will provide end to end project management from brief development and design management where you will be heavily involved in stakeholder engagement to ensure projects are on course to meet client expectations.
Key Requirements You will have:
- Completed a Bachelor of Construction Management or a related degree
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience within the construction industry ideally a proven track record of project delivery within a consultancy environment, or a recognized builder
- Worked for a reputable firm gaining full cycle Project Management experience
- The ability to work autonomously, with a strong drive to succeed
- Dealt with planning and management, budget planning, client financial management, client project and portfolio management, tender and bid management
- Demonstrated experience in Design Management, Contractor Management and Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or contact Amy Walker of (03) 8547 – 1340.