- $100000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Mid-Tier Advisory and accountancy firm
- Generous salary package on Part time (3/4 days)
- Reporting to the CEO and working with partners
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in the advisory and accountancy space that is looking for a driven Sales (BD) and marketing advisor to join their team. This firm is looking to boost performance and needs a key individual to provide ongoing support to the partners.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a proactive Sales & Marketing professional to bring an innovative approach across their marketing function. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the partners in building their annual business development strategy and initiatives.
- Project manage implementation of specific pillar/ target market segment initiatives.
- Attend industry functions such as association events and conferences, and present ideas on market and creative trends to the partner group.
- Provide support on new client tenders and pitches.
- Maintain the new business pipeline
- Support to all levels of staff, assisting them with developing their BD abilities/plans at their level.
- Oversee the review and maintenance of the Client Service Experience, including the client onboarding process, client service plan and the overall value proposition to existing clients.
- Project manage brand related campaigns and activities.
- Assist Marketing Assistant with generating proposals for potential clients and researching potential clients.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns – report on successes and areas for improvement.
You would have ideally worked for another accountancy, law or consultancy firm and have the following experience:
- Tertiary qualified with 3+ year’s experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of a professional services environment
- Proven ability to manage the operational and some strategic components of the BD & Marketing function
- Good conceptual ability and strategic thinking
- Sound verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary package
- Regular training and development to support your career path
- A supportive social and professional work environment
- Reward and Recognition programs
- 3-4 days per week working arrangement
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.