- $98800 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• 3 month contact initially
• Melbourne CBD
This Membership Not-for-Profit are seeking a Communication and Publications Officer to work from their Melbourne CBD office.
To proactively identify, develop and impediment a member communication and publication plan. To source information, write, edit and produce an innovative range of professionally presented plain-language printed an online publications, web content, member communication materials that promote the organisation and provides information to stakeholders.
The focus of this role is publications, e-newsletters, brochures, booklets and web content and requires a journalism/communication background as well as solid experience with layout, production/print, video editing and processes.
To deputize the digital the Digital Media Officer or Communication and Media Manager when needed.
- A tertiary qualification in journalism, communications or related field
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills. Experience in writing, planning layouts, editing and producing publications across different formats including both social media and print for a range of audiences and purposes.
- Strong organisational skills that demonstrate the capacity to undertake a wide range of simultaneous and sometimes complex tasks. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to liaise with printers, graphic designers, distribution companies, digital agencies, advertising agencies and photographers as necessary.
- Good computer, word processing and desktop publishing/editing (Indesign), mass email platforms, photoshop, website content management system (SiteCore and Wordpress) skills and an ability to acquire a proficiency in other relevant software.
- Ability to build relationships and demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management working with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is initally a 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
$98,800 + super with great additional benefits
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371