- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
As the Junior Property Manager you will be mentored and trained on how to manage a portfolio of retail shopping centres. This role will require you to carry out all aspects of Property Management including liaising with tenants, financial management and arrears, negotiation of leases and maintenance as required.
To be successful in this role, you must display the following qualities:
- Proven 1 -3 + years in property management experience in Commercial and Retail or of the like;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and business sense;
- A team orientated focus, with the ability to work with a range of internal and external personnel;
- Confident and self-motivated, with a willingness to contribute ideas, views and expertise.
On offer is an opportunity to a leading retail specialist that is willing to grow and mentor you within your first retail shopping centre portfolio.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the commercial or retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283.