- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Audio Visual support
- Professional Service - Global organisation
- Discounted health insurance and banking benefits
- Manage all audio/video conference bookings between all videoconferencing nationally and globally.
- Work closely with Reception staff across our various APAC offices, as well as the UK, Europe and Middle East to ensure room bookings (used for videoconferencing) are consistent across the estate, and give guidance when required.
- Supporting our lawyers in the effective in the use of audio visual technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients.
- Assist customers and clients working in both meeting rooms and offices.
- Being highly skilled and capable, helping our customers get the most out of our audio visual technologies and work in the most efficient way.
- Assist technical teams with audio visual IT support of high profile meetings, incidents and service requests.
- Increase awareness in the business of the technology that is available for audio visual conferencing areas.
- Mobile working: showing lawyers how to utilise our mobile technology for conferencing, both audio and audio visual, making sure they have all that they need to work skilfully.
- The role will also trouble shoot and report upon all video incidents relating to the live environment whilst escalating underlying issues and serious incidents, where appropriate, to the relevant teams within Central IT.
- Represent lawyers interests back into IT through your manager at monthly and quarterly intervals.
- Perform basic site management of audio visual IT equipment, where required.
Permanent, full time position, Sydney CBD
Contact details: Jessica Meadows 0291952924