- Ascot Vale
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Multi Partner firm based in Melbourne’s inner north
- Genuine career progression opportunities working closely with Partners
- Manage your own portfolio of enviable clients
FutureYou is partnering with a multi Partner firm based in Melbourne’s inner north that offers genuine career progression opportunities and autonomy over their client base. The office is located within a 5 minute walk to the train station with plenty of parking options too.
This firm provides their staff with a friendly and flexible working environment, with a very low staff turnover rate. The partners provide plenty of hands on support and training for staff, exercising an open door policy.
In your role, you will be managing your own portfolio of clients, while also reviewing and training junior staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings and building strong relationships.
- Providing comprehensive business advisory to clients.
- Reviewing, training and delegating work to junior staff
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience running your own client meetings
- Exposure to business advisory
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.