- $55000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Multi Partner firm based in Frankston
- Excellent flexibility in a part-time or full-time capacity
- Client facing role with comprehensive advisory exposure
FutureYou is partnering with a multi Partner firm based in Frankston who have consistently shown excellent year on year growth. With the Partners constantly out winning new business, you will work closely with a Manager attending client meetings, providing tax advice and eventually overseeing your own portfolio of clients.
This firm provides its accountants with a flexible and supportive working environment, with plenty of return to work mums and friendly colleagues. The partners will also support any external training or seminars their accountants wish to attend.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff, attending client meetings and building strong relationships with clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings and building strong relationships.
- Providing comprehensive business advisory to clients.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.