- $160k to $180k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Major Banking organisation, Sydney CBD
- Drive Strategy & Productivity across the Bank’s Regulatory Landscape
- Team Management, Internal & External Stakeholder Management
My client is a major Banking organisation known for its great reputation in the Australian market & for its fantastic culture supporting work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high caliber Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their Finance division and lead the Bank through upcoming regulatory change whilst managing a high performing team.
This role reports directly into the Head of Finance and works closely with the wider business including liaison with the CFO, CRO, CTO and APRA. You will be the go-to person for managing "everything regulatory reporting" including APRA changes, EFS implementation, Bear Regime, Capital Reform and improving the existing Regulatory Framework and Controls. You will manage a high performing team and review their deliverables. This is a strategic and high-profile role in which you will have visibility of the overall business and will represent the Bank at various industry events.
To be successful, you must have:
- 5+ years post-qualified experience in a senior Regulatory Reporting role
- Prior experience liaising with APRA and interpreting APRA changes
- Prior experience working on EFS/Capital Reform/BEAR Regime
- Prior team management experience
- Prior senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills and strategic approach
- Ability to challenge the status quo
The salary on offer is $160k to $180k base + super.
Please email your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.