- $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Geelong Location
- Excellent work culture with great social events
- On site car parking
FutureYou are currently partnering with a 4 Partner in the hart of Geelong. This firm prides themselves not only on the high standard of work they do for their clients but also the work they do for the community.
The areas that they specialise in are; Tax, business services, business advisory, SMSFs, Financial planning, property investment and insurance.
Close to local cafes and shops there are plenty of nice places to go for team lunches and Friday drinks.
Reporting to one of the partners;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgement and ASIC
In order to be successful for this role you will;
- Have a minimum 4 years’ in public practice
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent advisory, rapport-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- Likes to work in a team environment, having fun and being social
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.