- $115000 - $135000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Big Four firm - Melbourne CBD
- Workplace flexibility | Health & wellness program
- Opportunity to specialise in either tax or business services
Based in Melbourne CBD, you will join a Big Four Accounting Firm within their Private Clients Division. They have the largst Business Services team in town with twelve highly successful partners and also a tax team specialising in complex tax issues for private businesses.
About the role
Joining as a Manager, you will be supported by the Directors and Partners in the team. You will manage your own client portfolio and have significant client contact. As a Manager, you will mentor the intermediate and senior accountants in the team. You will work with a wide variety of clients including High Net Wealth Individuals, professional services, international businesses, start-ups, family businesses and SMEs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review of compliance reports including; tax returns, financial statements, BAS, IAS;
- Tax planning and business advisory;
- Manage the productivity of graduate, intermediate and senior accountants;
- Regular client meetings;
- Working with the Directors and Partners to expand your business development skills;
- Deliver an exceptional level of service to new and existing clients; and
- Performance reviews for graduate and intermediate accountants.
- Relevant degree and CA/CPA qualification;
- Over 5 years experience within a business services division of an accounting firm;
- Demonstrated experience supervising staff and reviewing work; and
- The ability to effectively and confidently communicate with both clients and key stakeholders.
All twelve partners within Private Clients have an autonomous and collaborative management style. The team is very high performing which is driven by the partners leading by example. All staff members are treated equally and when the busy tax time comes, accountants at all levels work together to meet deadlines whilst ensuring the quality of work remains outstanding. The team is family orientated and most members utilise the free health and wellness program. Flexibility is encouraged and the partners are very open to suggestions to improve work / life balance.
Benefits and remuneration
- Up to $135,000 package;
- All professional membership fees paid;
- The ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Flexibility in your hours - the firm support a healthy work/life balance; and
- Health and wellness program including free gym membership and onsite fitness classes.
Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.