- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Mid Tier Firm
- Excellent working hours
- Steady progression
FutureYou are currently working with a mid tier firm that are looking to expand their external audit division. This practice boasts a great team culture and provides an excellent learning platform to help broaden and develop your career. prominent client portfolios, this role will not only give you the opportunity to exercise your technical capabilities but challenge you to become a creative thinker.
Reporting Directly to the manager and Partner your role will include but not be limited to;
- Deliver accurate and high quality audit findings on engagements and also raise Risk awareness for junior team members.
- Perform high quality external audit and assurance engagements for a diverse client portfolio including ASX listed companies.
- Opportunity to lead small teams and overseeing workflow and work quality as needed.
- Exposure to a large variety of industries both local and international.
In order to be considered for this role you should be;
- Experienced Audit professional with proven competence
- Relevant degree and CA / CPA Qualified
- Cognizant, decisive yet flexible individual
- Exceptional communicator, with methodical problem solving ability
- Great team enjoinment
- Realistic working hours
- One half day per month
- Lots of social outings
- All the tools you need to progress
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.