- $40 per hour
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
- Professional Services firm
- Temporary contract
- CBD Location
Our client is globally recognised as a leader in the provision of advisory services and their team in Sydney is known for its strong and collaborative team culture.
They are seeking to appoint temporary Executive Assistant into the team to support a non-executive team of associates.
This role is an integral part of the business and therefore, you will need to be experienced in the provision of high-level administration support.
- Provide administration and secretarial support
- Manage team diaries – incl. arranging appointments, speaking engagements and meetings
- Maintain the internal workflow systems, incl. file management and correspondence
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings
- Attend meetings and take minutes when required
- Maintain effective relationships with team and board of associates
To be successful in this application, you will demonstrate; a positive, can-do attitude, adaptability and flexibility, with exceptional communication skills and above all, a strong work ethic.
- Ability to provide high-level administrative support.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise initiative, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of liaising with senior internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Immediate start
Contact details - Ashley Duffy 91952953