- $55000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Global leader in Consumer Electronics
- Office Administration & Marketing Coordinator
- Collaborative, friendly and supportive team
Our client is a worldwide leader in Consumer Electronics with high quality of products across consumer, commercial and specialty areas. They are currently seeking an Office Administrator/Coordinator to join the team asap on a 9-month maternity contract to manage the office and provide administrative support to the Marketing and Sales team.
- Manage requirements of Sydney Office including stationary orders, technical issues, kitchen supplies and maintain relationship with Landlord and Cleaning staff for the smooth running of the office.
- Assist with all required documentation for procurement of Sydney Office following strict company policies and protocols.
- Assist Marketing and Sales team with marketing campaigns, create timelines and estimates for product launches and manage weekly work in progress and sales meetings including agenda and meeting summaries and action plans.
- Assist with implementation of launch events including venue sourcing, invitations, props, presentations, giveaways and schedules etc.
- Create Sales Presentations (with the guidance and assistance of Sales & Marketing Managers)
- Manage sample products/stock for Sales team.
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned from time to time
- Prior experience as office assistant/administrator or marketing support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Works within established procedures with minimal supervision
- Collaborative team player with a can-do attitude
- Proactive, able to use initiative and reliable
- Experience in the Consumer Electronics industry is ideal but not essential
Join a global leader in Consumer Electronics located in Inner Sydney with a large portfolio of products and who have a friendly, fun and collaborative team.
As the Office Administrator/Coordinator, you will be responsible for day to day operations of the Sydney Office as well as assisting the team with projects, including organisation of marketing events.
ASAP start on a 9-month maternity contract, with long-term career opportunities
Annual salary $55,000 - $65,000 + super (pro rata)
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.