- $31 per hour
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Leading company within the food industry
- Australian company
- Customer centric and innovative organisation
Our client is a leading Australian company within the food industry, supplying consumers with vegetables nationwide. They have a strong focus on customer service and quality and are one of the most innovative companies within their sector.
The Logistics Admin will be responsible for providing excellence in Customer First, CHEP, WMS and to assist within the despatch and receivals department.
- Maintain CHEP / Pallet Control
- Inventory investigations
- Assist Logistics Manager to investigate issues within Despatch and Receivals
- Maintain WMS
- Undertake Stock takes
- Oversea customer first claims
- GMP Experience desirable
- General food processing and practices
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Outlook and Warehouse Systems
- Office Administration
- High reach forklift license
- Capable of working in factory environment with 2-4 degree climate
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Time management skills
An exciting opportunity for a logistics admin to be a part of a multicultural and diverse team, and with the potential to progress within the company.
Dir: 02 9195 2384