- $80000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Leading company within the food industry
- Australian company
- Customer centric and innovative organisation
Our client is a leading Australian company within the food industry, supplying consumers with vegetables nationwide. They have a strong focus on customer service and quality and are one of the most innovative companies within their sector.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing customer orders and deliveries and the performance of site logistics partners. They will be responsible for supervising the team and overseeing despatch and receivables.
- Manage flow of product through warehouse
- Inventory and stock management
- Leadership for team and hands on presence
- Coordinate all warehouse functions
- Communication across departments to ensure efficiency and goals are met
- Must adhere to Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points and Food Safety policies and procedures
- Continuous Improvement processes
- Collaborate with Production and Operations team
- Recent experience in supervisory role
- FMCG industry background
- Forklift ticket and warehouse experience
- Proficient in warehouse systems
An exciting opportunity for a warehouse supervisor to be a part of a multicultural and diverse team, potential to progress within the company.
Dir: 02 9195 2384