- Warners Bay
- $55000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Medium-sized Business Services & Advisory firm in Newcastle
- Fully flexible work environment
- Friendly firm with a family-like feel
An established mid-sized Chartered firm in a suburb of Newcastle is seeking an Intermediate or Senior Accountant to work on a part-time basis.
The firm offers a range of financial planning and accounting services to a large clients base of HNWIs, and businesses with turnovers up to $150m. Business Advisory and Consulting is a large part of this firms service offering which allows staff to learn more about accounting work outside of standard tax compliance. Services are tailored to each client and personalised approach is always adhered to.
Culturally you will find the team will go above and beyond not only for heir clients, but also to make you feel welcome. The firm also takes pride in its community and charity involvement including team charity events and team-building days out.
You will help to mentor and review the work of one junior and a bookkeeper.
You will assist clients with tax compliance, tax planning and business advice.
Progression into a more senior role is available and training will be provided.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounting & tax compliance for a broad range of clients
- Tax returns
- Advisory services for clients pertaining to cashflow, succession planning and wealth creation
- Advising clients on tax issues including CGT, GST & division 7A
- Choice of working days & hours
- Family-like team and a supportive environment
- Ongoing training both internal and external
- The option to change working hours to more or less as required in future
- Work in a growing firm with a diverse client base
- Free parking
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or for more information please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.