- Hong Kong
- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
This international brand is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its growing Global Financial Services team based in Hong Kong. Reporting into highly regarded Partners in this space, this is a newly created role for a technically strong funds lawyer with a strong background in both structured finance, private equity fundraising & investing. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding, dynamic and fast paced team.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Advising clients on the structuring and formation of a range of fund products, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and venture capital funds.
- Advising private equity fund managers on the structuring, formation and marketing of such funds.
- The regulatory, operational, compliance and corporate governance issues associated with the above, in Asia and overseas.
You will possess ideally:
- Between 4 to 6 years PQE working for a top tier or global law firm in Australia, London or the Asia-Pacific region.
- In-house experience within an investment bank would be advantageous.
- A specialisation in investment fundraising & structured finance as well as private market M&A, infrastructure & real estate investment would be preferable.
- Relevant experience in establishing different investment fund structures and providing advice in relation to related legal issues.
- In addition to being technically strong, you are commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a locally qualified lawyer to work in a new market seeking to take their career to the next level.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981or 0421 171391.