- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
This is a mid-tier accounting firm with 80 staff located in the heart of the CBD (three minute walk from train & bus). They are an established accounting practice who have undergone steady growth in recent years and attribute their success to their exceptional client base, technical expertise and training and development program that could rival that of any Big 4 firm.
This opportunity is for a group accountant and reports into the firm’s CEO and senior partners.
- Reviewing weekly payments
- Analysis of WIP and preparing reports.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and supervision of the finance assistant in preparing management accounts for the related entities
- Management of Trust Account
- Preparing / reviewing payroll
- Assistance in annual budgeting
- To produce monthly reports as required by the business such as Billing & Collections and Productivity reports
- Manage finance assistant
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience in a group/financial accountant role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience business partnering
- Experience in a professional services environment desirable
- Opportunity to step up to finance manager role
- Work/life balance – don’t work late
- Opportunity to partner with senior leadership team and have a genuine impact on the firm
- Career development and 6 month performance review
- Excellent training and development – attend external courses