- North Sydney
- Competitive Package
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Legal Counsel - Banking
- Banking and Finance - Transactional Lawyer
- Global Financial Services Organisation
Our client a Global and Innovative Financial Services organisation is looking for a legal counsel to join their Treasury team. The opportunity has arisen due to business growth and will involve assisting the senior legal counsel in the management of various funding arrangements and the review and execution of general legal documents for the Treasury function.
- Negotiating and executing various funding arrangements including; securitisations, private placements, syndicated facilities, corporate facilities and bond issuance.
- Supporting the Treasury team on operational and procedural issues
- Assist in due diligence process for transactions
- Drafting and reviewing documents and agreements including but not limited to - NDA’s, ISDAs and related documents, service agreements
- Assist with internal Board approvals
- Instructing and managing external counsel
- A minimum of 2 years PQE gained from a renowned law firm or in-house organisation.
- Proven experience gained working in a banking and finance practice
- Securitisation experience would be viewed favourably as would knowledge of swap documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with a proactive and can do attitude
If you are a driven and positive individual who is looking for their next challenge or first role in-house this could be the move for you. Offering a diverse legal workload in a supportive team environment.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.