- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Exclusive to FutureYou my client is seeking to add headcount at a junior level
- At least 2-3 years of experience in residential valuations is preferred
- Must have strong financial acumen & communication skills
This role would report to the Development Manager and would assist in covering the full project cycle from running a feasibility model, to running design team meetings, as well superintending the delivery of projects to completion. This role will provide exposure to residential and mixed use development projects with the initial focus being the delivery of a residential built-form project.
- Assist in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Superintending selected projects.
- Take ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to sales and marketing activities.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience within property ideally within residential valuations.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Business development and project management skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.