- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Growing, reputable business
- Opportunity to make a difference - Not for profit
- Fantastic culture and Management team
FutureYou have partnered with a growing not-for-profit organisation in the recruitment of their new Payroll Manager. Due to a recent acquisition the increased headcount has called for the need of a new Manager to come in an ruffle the place up a bit.
There is currently a Payroll Officer in the role but more advanced payroll skills are necessary, therefore the new Payroll Manager will be required to create more streamlined processes and implement a new time and attendance system.
This not-for-profit are relatively well known, and they have recently moved to brand new offices based in the South of Sydney. Displaying an impressive new open planned office and stocked kitchen for all staff. There is unlimited parking on-site too.
This business are trying to create a warm and supportive environment for all employees, you will love working with the whole team!
The role will include but not limited to:
- Full function payroll processing
- Calculations of deductions
- Management of 1 direct report
- Interpretation of enterprise agreements and awards
- Streamlining of processes
- Implement a time and attendance system
- Improve process consistently and document accordingly
In order to be considered you must have Payroll Management experience. You must have full function, end to end payroll processing knowledge. Working for a similar industry is desired but not essential. Track record of process improving is critical too.
In return you will receive $110k - $130k package depending on experience. They reward their staff extensively, in addition to salary packaging you also will receive a wide range of benefits offered to all staff.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' or alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com.