- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Seeking Legal Assistant to support senior stakeholder within an international professional services firm
- Opportunity for professional development within a respected firm
- CBD Location
An internationally recognised organisation specialising in the provision of advisory services, our client pride themselves on having a 'Tier 1' reputation. To this end, they seek to appoint a resilient, pro-active and resourceful Legal Assistant into the new Sydney Office, supporting a newly appointed senior stakeholder.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable and experienced Legal Assistant, with operating experience of IPIT (Intellectual Property Information Technology), to establish themselves within the professional services sector.
The Legal Assistant will support the administrative needs of a senior stakeholder and the core requirements of the role are as follows:
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients
- Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing templates
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Experience of IPIT
- Correspond with counsel, court and clients
- Assist with accounting and billing
- Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient work-flow
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent Legal Assistant to join an international firm and lend their experience to a newly appointed stakeholder. To be successful in this application, you will have a demonstrable track record working within a similar function and will have IPIT experience. An individual with a pro-active attitude and strong work ethic will excel in this position and will thrive in what can be described as a high performing environment. Professional Services experience is required and a presentation that reflects this environment.
- An opportunity to develop your career within an international firm
- Support a newly appointed stakeholder, whilst growing together in the organisation
- Sydney CBD location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Salary package
Contact details - Ashley Duffy 91952953