- $80000 - $90000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Shift management role with potential to move to Production Manager
• Focus on training and development and 5S projects
Major name in Food Manufacturing based south of the Central Coast.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Shift Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating the departmental production teams to deliver required performance, standards and service levels. Specifically the Shift Manager will:
- Ensure highest levels of delivery to the major supermarkets
- Ensure al first line management, training and discipline is devised and implemented on site
- Drive a safe working culture on site and link in effectively with the site based engineering team
You will manage up to 35 staff and work closely with quality, maintenance, outbound logistics and the plant manager to create a World Class Manufacturing Culture.
To be successful in applying for this role you will be able to evidence a number of years supervisory experience gained from within a volume manufacturing industry. Food experience is essential for this role as is the ability to evidence achievements regards output increases, safe working culture and continuous improvement of process and people.
Circa $90,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381