- North Ryde
- $160000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Senior Strategic role.
- Global brand.
- Huge transformation role.
Our client is a global organization with a well known brand, a vision to achieve business growth and the sustainable development of society by creating new value for our customers. A strong strategy and corporate philosophy is our essential guide to each daily decision and activity.
The Senior S&OP Manager supports the sales and operations function of the organization by managing efficient handling of the order fulfillment process, taking customer orders from sales to delivery to customers. You will also be responsible for implementing sales and operations planning, managing the demand forecasting process including demand review, reporting and demand management processes.
- Rapidly design and implement an S&OP process to improve forecast accuracy and reliability of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Lead the S&OP cycle including planning and meetings.
- Oversight of planning systems and methodology development – ensuring data generated is suitable for S&OP.
- Ensure identification, capture, and reporting of assumptions, risks and opportunities relating to the short, medium, and long-term business targets.
- Collaborating across Sales, Project Management Office, and Operations to solve challenges to delivery of short and medium-term targets. Escalate to GM Operations as appropriate.
- Hold appropriate personnel and functions, to account for agreed actions for mitigation of risk or realization of opportunities as identified via S&OP. Escalate to GM Operations as appropriate.
- Ensure all data generated via S&OP is accurate and timely.
- Escalate to GM Operations as appropriate.
- Review the S&OP process to ensure it continues to evolve as the processes mature and keeps up to date with current best practice.
- Support Fulfillment Team managers to standardize processes, cross-train team, and drive efficiency and accuracy improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in financial and volume forecasting, product life cycle management, supply chain and operations, planning and performance management.
- Thought leadership and creativity
- Strong commercial acumen and P&L management and/or interpretation
- Experience collaborating with teams outside formal lines of authority to deliver results
- Strong oral/written communication, including Power-point design and Excel modeling
- Influencing skills
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Complex thinking and problem-solving skills
- Process implementation and improvement
An opportunity to roll out a fully functional S&OP process from the ground up.