- Sydney C B D
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Receptionist / Client Services Officer
- Award Winning Tier 1 Law Firm
- Permanent Opportunity – Exceptional package
Our client is an award-winning global tier 1 law firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional, service-oriented support to clients, suppliers and staff by conducting all interactions in an efficient, friendly, helpful and articulate manner. This role provides a high standard of service to internal and external clients
The Receptionist/Client Services Officer will be required to:
- Client Service: assist internal and external clients, update and administer upcoming functions and events, maintain and oversee conference rooms.
- Catering: record, administer, and organise catering requests and apply knowledge of legislation governing food preparation hygiene and alcohol consumption.
- Equipment: assist with the setup of teleconferencing equipment, multimedia devices, televisions, monitors, projectors, recording equipment, speaker sets, digital cameras/camcorders, and other presentation equipment.
- Housekeeping: ensure all facilities are in good order and report any maintenance and Occupational Health & Safety issues to the Corporate Services Supervisor.
- Front of house: Coverage for Receptionists during break times; coordination of conference and meeting room bookings; manage conflicts in booking schedules; greet clients and visitors in a professional manner; provide reminders to meeting attendees; liaise with Client Services Assistants.
- Previous experience within a customer service role in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Project management skills and ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High standard of personal presentation reflecting the professional reputation of the Firm.
- Effective and collaborative team member.
- Effective communication skills.
- $70,000 - $80,000 package (depending on experience)
- Fantastic work environment
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org