- $125000 - $135000 per annum
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
- Global brand presence.
- Transformation role.
- A chance to develop a function.
Our client is a global organization with a well known brand, a vision to achieve business growth and the sustainable development of society by creating new value for our
customers. A strong strategy and corporate philosophy is our essential guide to each daily decision and activity.
Our Supply Chain Planning Manager will be accountable for effective inventory management practices through forecasting, ordering and inventory controls. You will be responsible for leading the planning and management of inventory nationally. This will involve the development of knowledgeable, agile and effective teams to improve outcomes for customers and the business.
- Lead a highly effective team to support for operational execution and collaborate closely with business stakeholders to achieve great customer outcomes
- Establish and document agile and effective end to end inventory processes and procedures
- Meet inventory targets including forecast accuracy, backorder reduction, slow moving and excess inventory reduction for spare parts and proactive management of inventory write off
- Liaise with international suppliers and strive for seamless supply of all products inclusive of service parts
- Pro actively manage inbound flow of goods and lead-times to improve product availability
- Implement optimum inventory levels to ensure delivery to meet agreed Service Level Agreements
- Manage the inventory processes:Adjustments/Stock takes/Variances/Transfers/Replenishments/Minimum and maximum levels of inventory to reduce backorder and avoid excess stock
- Provide performance feedback to sales, marketing, fulfillment and logistics and pro actively propose solutions to address business requirements
- Review historical data/ trends to identify and implement optimization projects
- Lead and support process improvement initiatives that automate, streamline and create efficiency in work
- Predict, anticipate and pro actively address performance issues using metrics
- Tertiary qualification (Bachelor’s degree or above will be highly regarded)
- You will have at least 6 to 10 years' experience in Inventory management and experience managing people
- Excellent stakeholder management, organization and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset and the ability to make strong decisions and engage current team members
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively cross functionally
- Proven experience in delegation and team development skills
- Exposure to a flexible, customer centric supply chain
- Strong understanding of best practices around Inventory and Planning and its impact in Supply Chain Cost
- Experience with JBA or equivalent ERP system
- Proactive data driven decision making skills
This opportunity is ideal for a Supply planning manager who wants to experience a real tangible transformation role, that will provide a huge amount of exposure to executing senior strategic activities.
Associate Partner - Supply Chain
DIR - 02 9195 2385
MOB - 0421 451 709