- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Excellent mid tier national firm
- Genuinely friendly, cohesive and marketing leading team!
- Opportunity to work with award winning Partner, Author & Trainer
About the Firm:
This firm has a supportive and friendly work environment. It is a mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation in its core practice areas. The Melbourne office is currently seeking an employment lawyer at Senior level to join their team.
About the Role:
The requirement is for a senior associate looking to join a leading Workplace Relations and Employment group where you will gain exposure to a range of, often complex, matters working across the full range of labour law issues.
The team works on matters including occupational health and safety, equal opportunity, employment contracts and agreements, recruitment and termination, good faith bargaining, and industrial relations. Their clients include manufacturing companies, transport providers, financial services, insurance providers, retailers, communications and IT companies, building and construction companies, and health care providers.
To ensure success you will have;
- 6 + years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- A good mix of experience with advisory and litigious matters to match the breadth of their practice;
- Strong and dynamic leadership style and experience;
- Strategic business development skills andexperience with proven success in growth of your practice;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- A strong academic record.
This is an opportunity to work with an award winning Partner, Author, Trainer and recommended Australian Workplace Health & Safety lawyer, in a firm that offers competitive remuneration as well as a genuine work life balance.
As mentioned you will be working with a highly regarded partners who will provide you the opportunity to develop your already illustrious career.
How to Apply:
This is one of several Employment/Workplace Relations roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.