- Surrey Hills
- $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
• Immediate start
• Progressive Accounting Firm
This pro-active and progressive Accounting Firm are seeking a Client Services Administrator to work from their Eastern Office.
You will be responsible for :
- Assisting and monitoring ATO lodgements
- Email and letter preparation of client correspondence
- Preparation & monitoring of client engagements agreements & correspondence
- Assist with Collation of Client Accounts and letters electronically and paper formats
- Review of client documents for missing information prior to commencement
- Monitor and administer document destruction & archives
- Attending monthly staff meetings
- Administrative tasks as instructed by Practice Manager.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
- Previously have used Xero
Competitive salary remuneration package based upon experience $60,000 - $70,000 package + 1x RDO once per month.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371