- South Melbourne
- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Amazing office space and benefits
• Complex and interesting client base
FutureYou are partnering with a top BRW 100 13 Partner firm that specalises in business services, tax, audit and law. As many of the original partners came from top tier backgrounds their values. mission and dedication to doing things right has never faltered. However, since growing this firm they have been able to include all the things they loved about top tier firms while taking away all the things they didn't. This resulted in a loyal, driven, fun, ambitious atmosphere that any accountant would dream of being a apart of.
This firm has some of the best HNW clients in the Melbourne market for you to learn and grow from. Every person, regardless of level, has the opportunity to give valued and wanted advice in order to help their clients reach their goals. Not only will this firm train you to be arguably one of the best accountants in the Melbourne market but they also reward you as one. You, like many others will never want to leave!
This firm has great benefits such as car parking, phone allowance, yoga, pilates, personal trainers, complimentary lunches, BBQs among many others.
Reporting directly into the manager, your work will involve but not limited to;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgment and ASIC
- Assisting with client advisory under the guidance of a Manager/Supervisor
In order to be successful for this role you should;
- At least 2+ years experience in Public practice accounting
- CA/CPA qualified (completing)
- Technically strong
- Passionate about client service, consulting and advisory
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A keen want to do some value add work
- Full training for CA/CPA
- in-house training
- Phone allowance
- Car Pack
- Travel allowance
- Personal training, yoga, pilates
- Social events
- Clear progression to Partnership
- advisory work
- treated as an equal
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.