- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
Our client is one of Australia's largest diversified property group - owning, developing and managing a large portfolio of retail centres, industrial parks, residential communities and retirement villages. This role will be located at their recently redeveloped shopping centre in Regional Ballarat.
Reporting directly to the long-standing Centre Manager, as the Administration Manager you will provide on-going support and assistance within all functions of administration within the shopping centre.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Support to Centre Manager, Leasing Team and Facility Manager in all administrative tasks;
- Monitoring, reporting on and supporting the collection of tenant Arrears;
- Ensure tenancy schedule accuracy and preparation of Tenant Information for Lease Administration;
- Property budgets preparation and administration;
- Resourcing the front desk, dealing with customer enquiries;
- Assist with Casual Mall Leasing;
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 + years in an administration or office management position, ideally directly within centre management, real estate or construction firm.
On offer is an opportunity to join an employer of choice that offers an incredible company culture, great work life balance and an attractive salary.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, or you would like to connect and find out more about the retail property industry please contact Erin Dixson on 0413 074 283 / firstname.lastname@example.org