- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Large FinTech institution located in the CBD
- Exciting large-scale cloud migration project
- Long term contract opportunity extension
Our client is one of the leading FinTech institutions in Australia, who specialise in the local market but have extensive global market exposure as well, across a very wide variety of clients both large and small.
In order to improve customer experience and overall security, our client is currently conducting a very large transfer of company and client data to the cloud, requiring an experienced Cloud Security Engineer to help them to achieve this with a high level of security and to ensure all GRC requirements are achieved.
- 4-6 years of technology expertise overall, ideally with 5+ years of experience in cloud technology development and implementation
- Experienced with migrating production workloads to cloud or cloud native development and with CI/CD, automation of development and delivery life cycles
- Technical expertise across multiple cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experienced with the development and implementation of cloud security controls
- Ability to diagnose problems that are technical in nature, as well as recognise long term strategic security risks
- Experience working with server virtualization, cloud security and governance tools, CASBs, and related technologies
- Ability to implement monitoring tools and metrics across the breadth of all services related to the security team
- Knowledge of technology patterns related to cloud security and ability to apply this to support business outcomes
- Share 24x7 on-call roster
- Deliver general IaaS platform management and maintenance services for security related cloud-based solutions
- Working knowledge of industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms
- Industry certifications, CISSP, GIAC, TOGAF, or other relevant certifications preferred
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
Our client will offer a package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.