- Melbourne C B D
- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Large FinTech institution
- Exciting large-scale data migration project
- Long term contract opportunity
Our client is one of the leading FinTech institutions in Australia, who specialise in the local market but have extensive global market exposure, across a very wide variety of clients both large and small.
In order to improve customer experience and overall security, our client is currently conducting a very large transfer of company and client data to the cloud, requiring an experienced Cloud Security Architect to help them to achieve this with a high level of security and to ensure all GRC requirements are met.
• 6+ years of experience with cloud technology development and implementation
• Experience with migrating production workloads to cloud or cloud native development
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD, automation, development and delivery life cycles
• Experience with the assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes
• Knowledge of secure software development, IAM, data protection, cryptography, network security, and key management
• Experience across SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
• Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, server virtualization technologies, and CASBs
• Ability to design and implement cloud security controls that are in line with agreed strategies, business direction and the security risk appetite
• Experience with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc)
• Ability to lead a stream within projects
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, TOGAF or other relevant certifications
• Experience with compliance & security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
Our client will offer a package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.