- Melbourne C B D
- $270000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Large FinTech institution
- Exciting large-scale data migration project
- Long term contract opportunity
Our client is one of the leading FinTech institutions in Australia, who specialise in the local market but have extensive global market exposure, across a very wide variety of clients both large and small.
In order to improve customer experience and overall security, our client is currently conducting a very large transfer of company and client data to the cloud, requiring an experienced Principle Cloud Security Architect to help them to achieve this with a high level of security and to ensure all GRC requirements are met.
• At least 8-10 years of experience delivering large-scale enterprise security solutions and projects to large enterprise customers
• Deep understanding of emerging cloud security challenges and the impacts these will have in the future
• Ability to architect innovative and strategic security solutions for complex services and confidential data in line with GRC requirements
• Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills
• Experience with the anticipation, troubleshooting and resolution of cloud security challenges
• Ability to assess emerging cloud security capabilities and determine the applicability of these to the company environment and control frameworks
• Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for the introduction of new technologies
• Ability to direct technical resources to deliver outcomes in large project teams
• Ability to collaborate well across geographically diverse teams
• Certifications / qualifications from relevant Cloud Service Providers mandatory (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, TOGAF and other relevant certifications
• Deep knowledge and experience with compliance & security standards including: PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
Our client will offer a package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.