- $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Large FinTech institution
- Exciting large-scale data migration project
- Long term contract opportunity
Our client is one of the leading FinTech institutions in Australia, who specialise in the local market but have extensive global market exposure as well, across a very wide variety of clients both large and small.
In order to improve customer experience and overall security, our client is currently conducting a very large transfer of company and client data to the cloud, requiring an experienced DevSecOps Engineer to help them to achieve this with a high level of software and application security and to ensure all GRC requirements are met.
• 3+ years cloud security experience
• Technical expertise across major cloud service provider technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Ability to analyse requirements based on compliance frameworks and make recommendations on cloud native services to support products and services
• Ability to drive consistency in how software delivery and continuous delivery tools are applied across initiatives and teams
• Strong experience and ability in embedding security into the software development lifecycle
• Ability to implement new software delivery tools and continuous delivery tool capabilities in line with wider enterprise security requirements
• Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, CASBs, and server virtualization technologies
• Strong working knowledge with DevOps related concepts, tools and practices such as CI/CD, continuous integration, automated deployments, automated testing and software configuration management
• Industry certifications, CISSP, GIAC, TOGAF, or other relevant certifications
• Familiarity with compliance & security standards PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST
Our client will offer a package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.