- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
• CBD location
• Immediate start
This solar energy organisation are seeking a Compliance/Audit Administrator to work from their Melbourne CBD office. The role’s primary focus and responsibility is to assess and investigate complaints about Code signatories in accordance with the compliance procedure, conduct compliance activities and enforce breaches of the Code.
- Compliance – support the compliance and audit program in conjunction with the Senior Code Coordinator, which includes undertaking various audit functions and allocating sanctions according to the Code. This may include collecting data, analysis of consumer complaints, interacting with Code signatories and reporting back on findings.
- Systems and processes – maintain customer records on the CRM database and continue to review and develop systems, processes and documentation.
- Disputes – investigate and resolve complaints in accordance with the complaints handling procedure as set out in the Code, ensuring outcomes are fair and transparent.
- Communications, promotion and reporting – support senior staff to develop effective communications and engage with stakeholders in a timely and effective way, including internal staff, Code signatories, Code Review Panel, and the industry and public more broadly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to methodically and objectively work through an investigation process
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and written communication skills
- Proven service-oriented work ethic and an ability to handle demanding clients
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office and CRM eg. Salesforce or similal
- You need to have a current driving licences and have your own vehicle
$65,000 - $70,000 + super
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371