- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Major Australian law firm
- Award winning leadership team
- Front end role
About the Firm:
This firm has a supportive and friendly work environment. It is a mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation in its core practice areas. The Melbourne office is currently seeking a construction & infrastructure lawyer to join their team.
About the Role:
The role offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex and often high profile construction and infrastructure projects with clients across a range of sectors including Government, Renewable Energy and Resources.
To ensure success you will have;
- 3+ years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- Experience in a range of construction transactions;
- Strong and dynamic leadership style and experience;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- An excellent academic record.
This firm offers competitive remuneration as well as a genuine work life balance. You will be working with a highly regarded partners which will give you the opportunity to develop your already illustrious career.
How to Apply:
This is one of several Construction roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.