- $130000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
As a Financial Controller, you will report and work alongside the CEO and senior management within the business, have the ability to take control and manage the business finances, manage a junior member of staff and ideally possess a strong background in Home Building or Construction.
This company strongly focuses on team cohesion and describe the company as a family orientated and supportive work environment. Reporting to the CEO the successful candidate will be required to:
- Take full responsibility for the management of the finance function;
- Steering long and short-term strategic planning and annual budgeting;
- Regular and ad hoc management reporting, analysis & commentary;
- Managing and overseeing the preparation of monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, P&L, etc.);
- Preparing and managing BAS – monthly;
- Managing the Fringe Benefits Tax reporting obligations;
- General business accounting and taxation; and
- Manage a small accounts team.
- CA/CPA qualified;
- Relevant Accountancy tertiary qualifications
- Experience using ClickHome & Databuild desirable
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Significant experience in a similar role within the home building sector or construction is required;
- Demonstrated achievements in implementing change and driving company growth;
- A credible, influential communicator;
- Strategic thinker with the confidence to challenge the status quo; and
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
In return, you are given the autonomy to apply your expertise to drive growth within this dynamic business.
With a competitive salary on offer and conveniently located in a Melbourne inner-city suburbs, this is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to further their career within an environment where your expertise is valued and fully utilised.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or contact Amy Walker of (03) 8547 – 1340.