- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Interesting, high volume and complex projects
- Internationally renowned top tier firm
- Clear and rapid career progression
Leading top tier firm with an unmatched reputation for delivering the finest commercial legal advice that has been developed over more than 150 years.
They place a great emphasis on truly valuing diversity in the workplace and their core hours are 9am to 5.15pm. They have lots of social events and are a fun and social firm.
They also offer a range of benefits and initiatives to help you develop your career, manage stress, stay fit and healthy and contribute to the community. They also encourage staff to become involved in many sporting and fitness opportunities.
There is currently junior (2+ years PAE) and senior (4+ years PAE) corporate lawyer opportunities in their Applied Legal Technology group!
ALT Team objectives & responsibilities:
- Conducting corporate/commercial legal work on M&A transactions, capital raisings, corporate restructures, regulatory projects and other matters/transactions. As part of the role, you will be exposed to a variety of work, including due diligence, contract reviews, legal drafting and verification.
- Supervising and quality reviewing the work of Legal Analysts and, where required, stepping up to a management support role for Senior Solicitors and/or Managers to manage the day to day running of matters.
- Providing support for client proposals, pitches or any other relevant business development initiatives.
- Being an influencer of innovation – to explore and challenge the way the industry designs and delivers legal and technology services, processes and solutions to clients.
You will have:
- 2-5 years PQE with significant time spent in a corporate team
- ECM and M&A experience
- exceptional attention to detail
- superior drafting skills
- be able to demonstrate a strong grasp of general commercial legal principles
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical abilities are essential to this position
- A high level of confidentiality with an ability to problem solve and handle difficult situations