- $170000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Large FinTech institution
- Exciting large-scale data migration project
- 12 month FTC with high potential for extension
Our client is one of the leading FinTech institutions in Australia, who specialise in the local market but have very large global market exposure as well, across a very wide variety of clients both large and small.
In order to improve customer experience and overall security, our client is currently conducting a very large transfer of company and client data to the cloud, requiring an experienced Cloud Security Consultant to help them to achieve this with a high level of security and to ensure all GRC requirements are achieved.
• Several years of experience in cloud technology development and implementation, with 6+ years of technical expertise overall
• Proven ability to assess, develop, implement, optimize, and document a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes including Application Security, IAM, Network security, cryptography etc
• Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, CASBs, and server virtualization technologies
• Ability to design and implement cloud security controls that are in line with agreed business strategies and legal requirements
• Experience with common authentication mechanisms for cloud native environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Ability to understand and assess new cloud security capabilities and the applicability to wider client needs
• Knowledge of migrating production workloads to cloud or cloud native development environments
• CI/CD automation development and delivery life cycle experience
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, TOGAF, or other relevant certifications mandatory
• Experience with compliance & security standards (PCI DSS, NIST, ISO 27001, HIPAA)
Our client will offer a package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.