- $140000 per annum, Benefits: Superannuation, Healthcare, Phone, Laptop
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Global Management Consultancy
- Blue Chip Client Base
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is one of the leading professional service consultancy businesses in the world, with a strong presence in Australia.
With a highly diverse client base across a variety of industries., including exposure to blue chip clients, this role provides the opportunity to develop your penetration testing skills in a dynamic environment, where no two challenges will be the same.
- Wide ranging security testing environment across a variety of networks, web and mobile applications
- Determine security risk environments, run tests across all identified weaknesses
- Provide detailed technical reports highlighting results and providing recommended next steps
- Help maintain the tools, equipment and the secure lab environment required for security reviews
- Run code reviews as required
- Ability to work as part of red or blue teams
- Run social engineering assessments
- Degree qualification is essential
- Hands on penetration testing experience across infrastructure, web and applications
- Ability to articulate security threats to a diverse range of client-side stakeholders
- Previous experience in creating detailed security assessments and executing the correct tests
- GPEN, OSCP/E, CREST certifications preferred
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.