- $90000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
Working alongside a high-profile partner and two Special Counsel who are renowned for their expert knowledge in this niche area, you will be involved in wholesale credit and property funds management, as well as advising on blockchain, cryptocurrency and fintech. You will also provide advice to ASIC on regulatory issues and be invited to contribute to the development of new legislation.
With at least 2-5 PAE, you will ideally have:
- A specialisation in and a passion for investment fundraising & finance work.
- The ability to provide technical advice on consumer credit and regulatory aspects.
- Be across the recent legislative reforms in this area.
- Strong technical skills as well as client facing capabilities.
- Commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
- A team player.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working;
- A host of benefits including gift cards, additional leave & salary continuance insurance;
- Educational support and incentive programmes.
- A number of well & wellbeing incentives including corporate discounts on fitness memberships.
- A supportive, collaborative & inclusive open plan culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981 or 0421 171391.