- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
• Business, Technology and Data
• Simplicity, Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Leading Financial Services
Coordinate the development and execution of our client's overarching Technology, Data and Labs strategy. Work closely with the CIO and Executive team to develop and align Group, domain and functional strategies, driving value for internal and external customers and shareholders. Create a culture of simplicity, innovation and continuous improvement, by supporting initiatives across all stakeholder groups through an efficient and targeted action. Key responsibilities:
- Coordinate the development and evolution of the Technology strategy to underpin the evolving business strategy.
- Support strategy delivery across Executive team by driving initiatives that achieve both tactical, medium and long term outcomes.
- Facilitate the creation of the strategy with the executive team and participating in the business planning process with strategic input.
- Assist creation of domain plans ensuring that strategic requirements are imbedded into the operational plans.
- Work with the executive team to translate strategies into deliverable programs of work.
- Provide co-ordination and presentation of strategic technology roadmaps to support enterprise architecture, influence the funding cycle and ensure strategic investment and value creation.
- Maintain and enhance governance and reporting to track and measure transformation, strategic impact and value creation.
- Embed a strong risk management and governance culture in strategy and ensure appropriate risk mitigations are planned.
- Lead and develop the capability of others through effective coaching, mentoring, professional development and performance management.
- Master of Business Administration or similar or Technology tertiary qualification
- Broad and proven practical experience in business and/or technology strategy
- Experience working for a strategic consulting firm
- Strong conceptual abilities
- Understanding of technology services and financial services
- Operate in a senior leadership environment and deliver across multiple domains
- Interpersonal engagement and influencing skills; negotiation capability; change management skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, flexible working, career development, and an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929