- $150000 - $200000 per annum, Benefits: Part-time/4 days' per week considered
- Job Type
- almost 3 years ago
- Senior Associate – 8 years’ PAE
- Real Estate sector expertise
- Open to part-time - 4 days’ per week
Working closely with a highly respected ASX listed client, you will be responsible for providing predominately corporate tax, advisory and compliance advice in the Real Estate sector. Acting as the 2IC to the Director, you will be the first point of contact with one major client, and manage the day to day dealings with the support of your team.
This position will suit someone who is keen to take the next step in their career, and develop their skills in this specialist area.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be able to manage clients & client accounts.
- Prior exposure to providing corporate tax advice in the Real Estate sector;
- Corporate tax exposure in either private practice or a professional services/Big 4 accounting firm.
- Effective communicator with an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Masters of Tax preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrated success in developing & mentoring juniors.
- Degree in either Law or Accounting/Commerce.
- Above market salary package
- Flexible working practices – open to part-time/4 days’ per week
- High level of client contact
- Direct access to the Partner
- collaborative and supportive team environment.