- East Ryde
- $90000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Innovative & global leader of specialized Medical Devices
- Technical, educational & clinical support to Medical Practitioners
- Well-known in the market with an exceptional reputation
Our client is a leader in their market of Medical Devices and Equipment renowned for some of the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies. The consistent success and track record of the business drives growth and new opportunities, hence they are now seeking an experienced Therapy Development Manager for a specialist area within Cardiology.
In partnership with the Territory Manager, the Therapy Development Specialist provides technical, educational and clinical support to medical practitioners across NSW. Executing field development strategies and tactical plans to achieve growth targets, with a focus on increasing referrals and building specialist connections.
This role is pivotal in accessing clients, increasing awareness, promoting available treatment options, and advocacy for the company. It will also support the marketing and sales initiatives for the specialist unit.
The Therapy Development Specialist has two key responsibilities, Educational Support and Reporting;
- High level of product & clinical knowledge (disease state and therapy options).
- Educate and train referring physicians, on the latest clinical trials and product related data.
- Develop/maintain relationships with KOLs and centres of excellence to promote company’s leading position in the market and broaden and enhance the current list of KOL’s within the assigned territory.
- Appropriately select and use clinical data and literature to assist with selling solution/s to customer/s to recommend appropriate treatment options.
- Develop a region-specific referral map database with details documented in SFDC
- Leverage existing database to identify potential referrers to connect with specialist teams
- Prepare fortnightly territory specific report on marketing programs
- Prepare fortnightly territory reports and analyze new business achievements, opportunities, targets and referral mapping.
- Qualified Bachelor degree level (medical or science preferred)
- MTAA/MTANZ Code of Practice Training and demonstrated practical knowledge of theory
- Certified in MTAA/MTANZ Operating Theatre Protocols
- Min 3 years experience in selling or educating physicians/medical specialists
- Successful experience of developing and implementing education projects
- Pharmaceutical background desirable
- Cardiology experience (sales or clinical) preferred
- Proven track record in complex problem solving and analytical skills
- Clear understanding of private and public health education system and strategic directions for health.
- Intermediate level and understanding of IT platforms (Office 365, SFDC)
- Hold a valid Australian driver’s license and be insurable
- Willingness to travel for work commitments
Join a leading global Medical Devices company with a dedicated focus and commitment to improving the health and lives of people. A friendly and supportive team with a great culture and environment, offering industry leading training and market leading remuneration and employee benefits.
Permanent position – NSW Territory
Offering a base of $85,000 - $100,000 + Super + $23,795 Car Allowance
(salary according to experience)
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.