- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Top 20 mid-tier firm based in the CBD
- 100% advisory and tax consulting on clients up to $100mil
- Advise local and international clients on complex tax issues
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded mid-tier firm based in the heart of the CBD. This firm has a varied base of long-standing clients, with a good mix of SMEs and large international clients. The firm boasts beautiful modern offices, with spacious boardrooms and a large kitchenette. You will have excellent career progression opportunities, with a number of Managers and Partners starting as Juniors within the firm.
The team you will work in will have a team of accountants overseeing all of the compliance, allowing you to become intimately involved with client’s businesses and advising them on all matter of tax issues. You will work closely with one other tax consultant as well as two of the partners.
Your role will require you to be an expert in tax legislation, being able to confidently advise clients on complex tax issues.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage the services provided to a portfolio of clients within a Business Advisory team whilst maintaining a strong business relationship.
- A comprehensive understanding of complex tax issues that apply to individuals, Companies, Partnerships and Trusts
- Strong understanding of general business issues including those relating to selling and buying businesses, the set-up of new entities and businesses, financial ratio analysis, accounting systems and stamp duty etc.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Tax legislation expert with a highly commercial mindset
- Strong experience in providing comprehensive advisory to clients
- Strong experience with tax planning, property consulting, tax structuring and restructuring etc.
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.