- Dingley Village
- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 10 Partner, 80 staff firm based in the South East
- Bonus scheme and competitive remuneration
- Comprehensive advisory training and client facing exposure
FutureYou is partnering with a 10 partner, 80 staff firm based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This firm shows excellent year on year growth, with the firm nearly doubling in size in the past 5 years. This firm provides staff with excellent training and a flexible work-life balance. This firm has an excellent team culture, providing staff with an optional but active social club and bi-annual team building days.
This firm provides excellent internal progression opportunities, with a lot of the senior staff beginning as juniors. The partners provide a lot of hands on training and support, with the firm also providing a lot of internal and external training.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $50mil annual turnover and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individual.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Liaise with client queries over the phone and face to face
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Xero experience preferred
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.