- Up to $140,000 + Super
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
If you are a driven operational risk individual who wants to be involved in complex engineering projects around the world then this is the role for you.
In this role you will be part of the corporate Risk Management team and reporting directly to the CRO to help implement the Operational and Enterprise Risk Management framework as well as initiatives that allow the organisation to adopt strong risk culture across the group. You will influence key stakeholders and executive committee members in ensuring that key risk outcomes are at the forefront of the organisations mind.
The constantly evolving landscape and the rate of technological advancement and change that this organisation embraces means this is a broad and varied role.
- Provide risk advice to the business and build strong relationships across the business with stakeholders – help guide the business in their decision making
- Implement the Operational and Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Implement the Operational and Enterprise Risk Management strategy
- Prepare risk assessments, and risk management papers to present to the Executive Committee and Board
You Will Have:
- 5 + years experience in Operational Risk in either financial services or within an ASX listed business
- Understanding of the basic principles of crisis management and business continuity
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341