- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Immediate start
• Experience with Open Practice
They are a National Australian law firm with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. They have 43 Partners in Melbourne and employ over 725 staff nationally and provide clients with innovative and commercial advice - and an outstanding client experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to get to know the inner workings of all practice groups and work closely with all members of staff. If you like idea of being skilled in all areas of law, each day being different to the last and building relationships across all practice groups, then this is the role for you!
- Diary management
- Preparing and amending correspondence/documents
- Arranging travel, billing and other administrative tasks such as opening/closing files, timesheet entry, filing, coding expenses and photocopying
The ideal candidate will be:
- Approachable and committed to providing a high level of support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proactive and show initiative,
- An excellent communicator, and
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Have previous Legal Administrative experience
- Experience with Open Practice
Competitive salary remuneration package based upon experience $70,000 - $80,000 + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371